Use cases of our battery storage systems
Isolated load peaks in companies can result in high costs. During the load peak, energy is released from the battery storage system to cover the load peak and thus compensate for the grid load.
- Reduction of peak loads (saving of the annual power price)
- Avoidance of grid expansion in the event of production expansion or the addition of charging stations (saving of investment costs)
Self-consumption optimization is the use of self-generated solar power, in which excess solar power is temporarily stored in the battery storage and released at a later time to cover its own electricity consumption.
- Increased independence from the power grid and rising electricity prices
- Increase of self-consumed PV electricity
- Reduction of peak loads
With a PV system, your electric cars can be charged with green energy. Combined with a battery storage system, you can thus also charge the car in the evening hours and reduce additional peak loads by installing charging stations.
- Integration of charging points without additional network expansion
- Expansion of charging parks
- Use of self-generated PV energy for charging electric vehicles
Our service — your project
Possible system topology
Example project solar carport
Solar carports are ideal for generating green power on sealed surfaces and sustainably charging your electric vehicles on site.
We as TRICERA energy offer you a complete system from one source. An exemplary project would be:
- 100 kWp solar carport
- 100 kWh battery storage unit
- 10 x 22 kW AC charging points, possibly also a 150 kW fast charging station