To strengthen our team at our Dresden location, we are looking for an employment for a project developer to join us as soon as possible on a permanent basis, in full-time or part-time capacity.
TRICERA energy specializes in the development, construction, and operation of medium (>100 kWh) to large (>2 MWh) battery storage systems and operates both in Germany and internationally. Our mission is to actively shape an optimized, demand-oriented, and renewable energy supply worldwide.
Our greatest achievement is our exceptional team, which now consists of nearly 80 employees. Over the past decades, we have significantly influenced the battery industry and place great emphasis on flat hierarchies and fair interaction among ourselves. We want to continue developing our company together with you and implement the energy transition as soon as possible, not tomorrow.
We explicitly emphasize that all individuals are welcome at our company, regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion, worldview, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
- Project Implementation, including technical and commercial evaluation, securing project rights, obtaining all necessary permits
- Project initiation, involving establishing contact with landowners, searching for new project opportunities
- Contribution to the development of innovative concepts, considering current market developments
- Completed degree in energy engineering, industrial engineering, environmental sciences, or related fields
- Advantageous: experience with approval processes
- Willingness to travel: a few days per month
- Good knowledge of CAD programs for creating and adjusting plant layouts (optional)
- Very good written and spoken German skills
- Organizational skills and an independent as well as structured work style
- Teamwork, communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
We offer you
- Permanent employment with an attractive salary
- 30 vacation days, remote work options, flexible working hours, and flextime
- Job bike leasing, available for private use as well
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- Taking responsibility by independently leading projects
- Participation in team events and weekly sports activities (yoga, volleyball)
- Complimentary beverages in the office
- Actively contributing to the energy transition and shaping new future technologies
Simply send us an e‑mail with your question or application to
Where to find us? Industriestraße 65, 01129 Dresden