To strengthen our team at our Dresden location, we are looking for an employee in production and manufacturing planning to join us as soon as possible on a permanent basis, in full-time or part-time capacity.
TRICERA energy specializes in the development, construction, and operation of medium (>100 kWh) to large (>2 MWh) battery storage systems and operates both in Germany and internationally. Our mission is to actively shape an optimized, demand-oriented, and renewable energy supply worldwide.
Our greatest achievement is our exceptional team, which now consists of nearly 80 employees. Over the past decades, we have significantly influenced the battery industry and place great emphasis on flat hierarchies and fair interaction among ourselves. We want to continue developing our company together with you and implement the energy transition as soon as possible, not tomorrow.
We explicitly emphasize that all individuals are welcome at our company, regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion, worldview, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
- Improvement of existing production processes in the company as well as external production
- Coordination and demand-oriented adjustment of production planning and capacities with the project managers of the realization department
- Preparation or review of technical documentation
- Communication with customers and suppliers
- Internal definition and coordination of technical requirements and assessment of constructive results with the product development department
- Creation of parts lists and their automation for TRICERA-internal products and assemblies
- Completed studies in engineering, preferably mechanical engineering, production engineering or mechatronics
- Strong computer skills, primarily in the use of MS Excel technical interest and understanding are available
- Optional: first experiences in the implementation and optimization of process flows
- You are an organizational talent and have a solution-oriented and structured approach in project-critical situations
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
We offer you
- Permanent employment with an attractive salary
- 30 vacation days, remote work options, flexible working hours, and flextime
- Job bike leasing, available for private use as well
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- Taking responsibility by independently leading projects
- Participation in team events and weekly sports activities (yoga, volleyball)
- Complimentary beverages in the office
- Actively contributing to the energy transition and shaping new future technologies
Simply send us an e‑mail with your question or application to
Where to find us? Industriestraße 65, 01129 Dresden
Or visit us at www.tricera.energy