To strengthen our team at our location in Dresden, we are looking for a Site Manager the field of realization of our battery storage systems in a permanent position, full-time or part-time, as soon as possible.
TRICERA energy is specialized in the development, construction as well as the operation of medium (>100 kWh) to large (>2 MWh) battery storage systems and is active in Germany as well as internationally. We were founded with the aim of actively shaping an optimized, demand-oriented and regenerative energy supply worldwide.
Our greatest achievement is our great team, which now consists of almost 80 employees. We have played a decisive role in shaping the battery industry over the past decades and place great value on flat hierarchies and fair dealings with one another. We want to develop our company together with you and implement the energy transition today rather than tomorrow.
We expressly emphasize that all people — regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age and sexual orientation — are equally welcome.
- Coordination of our battery storage construction sites
- Responsibility for an installation team
- Interface between project management and construction team
- Planning and monitoring of the process with regard to quality, time and costs
- Contact person for our colleagues for the topics mechanics and electrics in relation to our construction sites
- Supervision of our commissioning and plant operation
- supplier discussions and logistical pre-planning
- technical support for all parties involved
- Successfully completed technical training in the area of mechanical engineering/automation technology/mechatronics, preferably also a technician’s degree or studies in one of the listed areas.
- Previous knowledge in the electrotechnical field is an advantage
- Work experience in site management, assembly or generally in the area of construction sites is desirable, but not a must
- Driving license class B and willingness to travel (50% office / 50% plant activities)
- Organizational and team skills, you remain calm even in stressful situations
- good English and German language skills
We offer you
- Permanent employment with an attractive salary
- 30 vacation days, remote work options, flexible working hours, and flextime
- Job bike leasing, available for private use as well
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- Taking responsibility by independently leading projects
- Participation in team events and weekly sports activities (yoga, volleyball)
- Complimentary beverages in the office
- Actively contributing to the energy transition and shaping new future technologies
Simply send us an e‑mail with your question or application to
Where to find us? Industriestraße 65, 01129 Dresden