To strengthen our team at our headquarters in Dresden, we are looking for a Site Management in a permanent position, full-time or part-time, as soon as possible.
TRICERA energy specializes in the development, construction as well as the operation of medium (>100 kWh) to large (>2MWh) battery storage systems and is active in Germany as well as internationally. We were founded with the aim of actively shaping an optimized, demand-oriented and regenerative energy supply worldwide.
Our greatest achievement is our fantastic team, which now consists of almost 80 employees. We have played a decisive role in shaping the battery industry over the past decades and attach great importance to flat hierarchies and fair dealings with one another. In this spirit, we would like to further develop our company together with you and implement the energy transition today and not tomorrow.
We expressly emphasize that all people — regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age and sexual orientation — are equally welcome here.
- Site responsibility
- Management of an assembly team (3 to 6 persons)
- Interface between project management and construction team
- Responsibility for health, safety, environment (HSE) and documentation
- Training in construction or technical profession
- Leadership skills
- 3 years of professional experience
- Willingness to travel EU (if necessary, EU foreign countries)
- Organizational and team skills
- Assembly and construction site experience
- Previous knowledge in the electrotechnical field desirable
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Driving license class B
We offer you
- an open-ended employment contract with attractive remuneration
- 30 vacation days, home office, flexible working time models and flexitime; so you can manage your time according to your needs
- individually tailored further training opportunities
- assumption of responsibility through independent project management
- the active advancement of the energy turnaround and the co-design of new future technologies
- team events and the opportunity to play in our volleyball team
- free drinks in the office
- job bicycle
Simply send your application and any open questions by e‑mail to
Where can you find us? Industriestraße 65, 01129 Dresden
or under www.tricera.energy
We are looking forward to meeting you!