To strengthen our team at our Dresden location, we are looking for a Project Manager in the field of Operation & Maintenance workto join us as soon as possible on a permanent basis, in full-time or part-time capacity.
TRICERA energy specializes in the development, construction, and operation of medium (>100 kWh) to large (>2 MWh) battery storage systems and operates both in Germany and internationally. Our mission is to actively shape an optimized, demand-oriented, and renewable energy supply worldwide.
Our greatest achievement is our exceptional team, which now consists of nearly 80 employees. Over the past decades, we have significantly influenced the battery industry and place great emphasis on flat hierarchies and fair interaction among ourselves. We want to continue developing our company together with you and implement the energy transition as soon as possible, not tomorrow.
We explicitly emphasize that all individuals are welcome at our company, regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion, worldview, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
- Ensure that assets in operation meet quality and performance targets
- Creation of operational processes for maintenance and servicing, as well as their implementation
- Coordination and monitoring of maintenance and service orders, also in coordination with our customers
- Negotiation of framework agreements with suppliers
- Leading the O&M team and conducting weekly team meetings
- Reporting to management and project management realization, interface between different teams
- Development of training concepts for the training and follow-up training of employees
- Degree in the field of engineering or industrial engineering
- Professional experience in the field of plant management, as well as in planning and execution of maintenance and repair work
- Operational readiness to travel (40% travel / 60% office)
- Applicable knowledge in project and process management
- Good intuition for the further development of operational and administrative processes
- Open and positive personality with a high degree of persuasiveness, creativity and commitment as well as an organized way of working
- Experience in team management as well as in training of employees
- Very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English
We offer you
- Permanent employment with an attractive salary
- 30 vacation days, remote work options, flexible working hours, and flextime
- Job bike leasing, available for private use as well
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- Taking responsibility by independently leading projects
- Participation in team events and weekly sports activities (yoga, volleyball)
- Complimentary beverages in the office
- Actively contributing to the energy transition and shaping new future technologies
Simply send us an e‑mail with your question or application to
Where to find us? Industriestraße 65, 01129 Dresden