To strengthen our team at our Dresden location, we are looking for a position title to join us as soon as possible on a permanent basis, in full-time or part-time capacity.
TRICERA energy specializes in the development, construction, and operation of medium (>100 kWh) to large (>2 MWh) battery storage systems and operates both in Germany and internationally. Our mission is to actively shape an optimized, demand-oriented, and renewable energy supply worldwide.
Our greatest achievement is our exceptional team, which now consists of nearly 80 employees. Over the past decades, we have significantly influenced the battery industry and place great emphasis on flat hierarchies and fair interaction among ourselves. We want to continue developing our company together with you and implement the energy transition as soon as possible, not tomorrow.
We explicitly emphasize that all individuals are welcome at our company, regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion, worldview, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
- Independent project development in the field of international battery storage projects
- Supervision of the entire process from initial investor contact to project assessment and contract conclusion
- Preparation of offers and contracts, technical and economic assessments and presentations
- Evaluation of the market for battery storage systems
- Organization and responsibility for participation in global tenders for battery storage systems
- Completed studies in the field of energy technology, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- Initial experience in project development
- Structured way of working, a high degree of self-organization, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team, creativity and efficiency
- Business fluent in French and English; good German language skills
We offer you
- Permanent employment with an attractive salary
- 30 vacation days, remote work options, flexible working hours, and flextime
- Job bike leasing, available for private use as well
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- Taking responsibility by independently leading projects
- Participation in team events and weekly sports activities (yoga, volleyball)
- Complimentary beverages in the office
- Actively contributing to the energy transition and shaping new future technologies
Simply send us an e‑mail with your question or application to
Where to find us? Industriestraße 65, 01129 Dresden