To strengthen our team at our Dresden location, we are looking for a (Junior) Project Manager to join us as soon as possible on a permanent basis, in full-time or part-time capacity.
TRICERA energy specializes in the development, construction, and operation of medium (>100 kWh) to large (>2 MWh) battery storage systems and operates both in Germany and internationally. Our mission is to actively shape an optimized, demand-oriented, and renewable energy supply worldwide.
Our greatest achievement is our exceptional team, which now consists of nearly 80 employees. Over the past decades, we have significantly influenced the battery industry and place great emphasis on flat hierarchies and fair interaction among ourselves. We want to continue developing our company together with you and implement the energy transition as soon as possible, not tomorrow.
We explicitly emphasize that all individuals are welcome at our company, regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion, worldview, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
- Support of the project management in the control and handling of projects especially with technical focus
- Internal definition and coordination of technical requirements and assessment of constructive results
- Consultations with electrical engineering and software department on project progress and milestones
- Coordination of the project team and documentation of internal & external meetings
- Communication with customers and suppliers
- Assistance in the preparation of project documentation
- Control of internal and external project progress
- Processing and scheduling of supplements
- Completed studies (Bachelor/Master/Diploma) in the field of engineering
- Organizational talent as well as solution-oriented and structured approach in project-critical situations
- Project-related willingness to travel
- Very good German and good written and spoken English skills
- Structured and independent way of working
We offer you
- Permanent employment with an attractive salary
- 30 vacation days, remote work options, flexible working hours, and flextime
- Job bike leasing, available for private use as well
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- Taking responsibility by independently leading projects
- Participation in team events and weekly sports activities (yoga, volleyball)
- Complimentary beverages in the office
- Actively contributing to the energy transition and shaping new future technologies
Simply send us an e‑mail with your question or application to
Where to find us? Industriestraße 65, 01129 Dresden