To strengthen and lead our commercial team at our location in Dresden, we are looking for an employee in the area of controlling and finance in a permanent, full-time position as soon as possible.
TRICERA energy specializes in the development, construction, and operation of medium (>100 kWh) to large (>2 MWh) battery storage systems and operates both in Germany and internationally. Our mission is to actively shape an optimized, demand-oriented, and renewable energy supply worldwide.
Our greatest achievement is our exceptional team, which now consists of nearly 80 employees. Over the past decades, we have significantly influenced the battery industry and place great emphasis on flat hierarchies and fair interaction among ourselves. We want to continue developing our company together with you and implement the energy transition as soon as possible, not tomorrow.
We explicitly emphasize that all individuals are welcome at our company, regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion, worldview, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
- Management and development of general accounting & controlling processes
- Development of project controlling incl. tracking, preparation and evaluation of controlling-relevant data in ongoing projects
- Annual maintenance & detailing of business plan and coordination of annual financial statements
- Controlling & coordination of financing topics
- Preparation of forecasts from sales and project development to check the development of the company (incl. profitability calculations & special evaluations)
- Support of management decisions through the evaluation of controlling data
- Completed studies in the field of business administration, economics or similar with a focus on the described area or several years of professional experience
- Independent, analytical and structured way of working
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team, persuasiveness
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
- Very good MS Office skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the energy market and energy industry interrelationships are desirable
We offer you
- Permanent employment with an attractive salary
- 30 vacation days, remote work options, flexible working hours, and flextime
- Job bike leasing, available for private use as well
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- Taking responsibility by independently leading projects
- Participation in team events and weekly sports activities (yoga, volleyball)
- Complimentary beverages in the office
- Actively contributing to the energy transition and shaping new future technologies
Simply send us an e‑mail with your question or application to
Where to find us? Industriestraße 65, 01129 Dresden