Development and maintenance of simulation and data analysis tools for battery storage systems. In addition to electrical simulations, there is also a focus on thermal considerations and energy balance-based operating simulations. Typical tasks are:
- Development of a framework for the simulation of battery and hybrid power plants
- Modelling of power plant components, such as batteries, converters and transformers
- Operation of simulation and design tools, as well as creation of operating simulations
- Creation, maintenance and connection of component databases
- Studies in computer science, renewable energies, electrical engineering, power engineering or related fields
- Experience with Matlab and Python
- Optional: Experience with SQL and/or Git
- Team spirit
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please send us an e‑mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We need the following documents from you: CV including references and a short cover letter.
We look forward to seeing you!