We are looking for reinforcement for the further development of our proprietary battery management system. Typical tasks for you are among others:
- programming of microcontrollers usually in C, RTOS
- programming in embedded Linux
- software development/platform development for modular program and function structures
- schematic and layout design using Altium Designer
- implementation of system modules in existing system architecture such as communication interfaces, real-time data acquisition and GUI
- document creation
- degree in computer science, automation engineering or related fields
- very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- structured and independent way of working
- organizational skills
- very good MS-Office skills
- extensive technical understanding in the areas of network technology, CAN, Linux, GIT
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please send us an e‑mail to: email@example.com. We need the following documents from you: CV including references and a short cover letter.
We look forward to seeing you!