During the construction of battery storage systems, our design department is responsible for the dimensioning and design of the mechanical components and assemblies. Typical tasks include:
- Layout creation and foundation calculations
- Supporting work for the manufacturers of the non-electrical components
- Selection and dimensioning of project-specific additional components such as air conditioning systems
- Preparation of documentation
- Studies or training in mechanical engineering or related fields
- Independent, structured work
- Knowledge of designing with CAD programs
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Team spirit
- Optional: Class B driving licence
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please send us an e‑mail to: email@example.com. We need the following documents from you: CV including references and a short cover letter.
We look forward to seeing you!