To strengthen our team at our location in Dresden, we are looking for a full-time or part-time intern in the field of international project development.
- Coordinative support in project development
- Support in assessing the feasibility of potential BESS projects.
- Preparation of project proposals, including market analyses, financial assessments, technical specifications and cost estimates.
- Assisting in the acquisition of new clients, including through telephone canvassing
- Preparing documents and presentations
- Coordinating appointments and preparing meetings
- A degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, power engineering or a comparable field of study
- very good knowledge of French and English, both written and spoken
- Well-developed communication skills and language fluency
- Ability to work in a team, creativity and efficiency
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
We offer you
- Fair remuneration
- Supervision of final theses, further employment
- Assumption of responsibility for your own projects
- Work location in Dresden with good public transport connections, opportunity to work on the move, free drinks, participation in joint team events and weekly sports courses (yoga, volleyball)
- Active promotion of the energy turnaround and participation in shaping new future technologies
Simply send us an e‑mail with your question or application to
Where to find us? Industriestraße 65, 01129 Dresden