You are responsible for the task and time coordination of the project teams in project development. In doing so, you organize all relevant framework conditions of the projects in the national as well as international business. Typical tasks for you include:
- Conducting discussions with various international investment and financial partners
- Searching and identifying project opportunities in European countries
- Ensuring proper project reporting, preparing board meetings and coordinating the decision-making process
- Supporting clients and project managers in all matters
- Preparation of presentations, minutes and documents
- Degree in economics, industrial engineering or energy technology with a focus on renewable energies
- High level of commitment and flexibility as well as good communication and assertiveness skills
- Good written and spoken German and English, French an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, creativity and efficient
- Very good MS Office skills
What do we offer you?
- flexible working time models and flextime, you can manage your time yourself according to your needs
- modern equipped workplace in the middle of the city with very good public transport connections
- a free offer of drinks
- Actively driving forward the energy transition and helping to shape new technologies of the future
- mutual helpfulness and open interaction with each other and the joint celebration of successes
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please send us an e‑mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We need the following documents from you: CV including references and a short cover letter.
We look forward to seeing you!