The electrotechnical department is responsible for selecting, designing and planning the electrotechnical components of the systems. In addition, it supports the other departments with its expertise.
- Selection, design and all required components for hybrid power plants and battery storage systems
- Preparation of plans with industry-standard software
- Support and installation within the framework of construction
- Optimisation of existing concepts
- Evaluation of new available components
- Studies or professional training (Ausbildung) in the field of electrical engineering or related fields
- Independent, structured work, Team spirit
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Optional: Class B driving licence
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please send us an e‑mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We need the following documents from you: CV including references and a short cover letter.
We look forward to seeing you!