The goal of your work is, among other things, the investigation of the shade compatibility of crops, intelligent light and water management, and also the synergy effects through the dual use of agricultural land (agricultural use and electricity production on the same area). Likewise, a holistic concept is to be developed, which combines demand-based power generation and storage with rural needs (self-sufficiency & grid relief through local power generation for farms & communities).
- concept development for the agricultural use of Agri-PV systems
- development of an optimized system layout for optimal agricultural use
- development of an optimized crop rotation
- development of a farm concept for a PV — battery system to strengthen the local added value (self-sufficiency consideration)
- studies or education in the field of agricultural sciences, environmental sciences, renewable energies, or comparable
- high interest in agricultural issues and cultivation methods
- interest in renewable energies and their storage possibilities, sustainability and resource efficiency
- independent, structured work, ability to work in a team
- good knowledge of german and english, both written and spoken
- optional: driving license class B
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please send us an e‑mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We need the following documents from you: CV including references and a short cover letter.
We look forward to seeing you!