For our team at our Dresden location in the area of product development, we are looking for immediate reinforcement for the further development of our battery management system (BMS) and the associated hardware and software peripherals. Our goal is a BMS that can use different battery modules and cells even more flexibly.
- programming of microcontrollers usually in C or RTOS
- programming in embedded Linux
- software/platform development for modular program and function structures
- circuit diagram and layout creation using Altium Designer
- implementation of system modules in an existing system architecture such as communication interfaces, real-time data acquisition and GUI
- document creation
- extensive technical understanding and experience in the areas of network technology, CAN, Linux and GIT
- degree in computer science, automation technology or related fields of study
- very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- structured and independent way of working
- organizational skills
- very good MS Office skills
We offer you
- an unlimited employment relationship with performance-related remuneration;
- 30 vacation days, home office, flexible working time models and flexitime, so you can manage your time according to your needs;
- individually tailored further training opportunities;
- a modern, well-equipped workplace in the middle of the city with excellent public transport connections;
- the assumption of responsibility through independent management of projects;
- the active advancement of the energy turnaround and the associated involvement in shaping new technologies of the future;
- free beverage;
- a friendly and pleasant working environment.
Simply send your application and any open questions by e‑mail to
We are looking forward to meeting you!